Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love I suppose...

Hi... remember me?

What happened? I mean honestly, we use to be so close, you use to make me feel like I was your world and then some, but now? We bicker over every little thing. I wonder if the only reason I keep pushing the issue is because I feel the need to prove to you that I'm still alive? Although the things we fight about do really upset me...


Why cant you just start to see things from my point of view? Then again, why am I so stubborn about seeing yours? I really should work on that...

I dont even think I honestly care about the outcome anymore, could you just hold me? Thats all I really want.

I miss the little things you would do. The little text messages or e-mails that made me feel so special. I know you still love me, and I know you do so much, I dont mean to sound ungrateful, I just miss feeling like the most important thing to you. I know you have school, and thats your number one, but I wouldn't mind even being tied for number 2? Maybe even 3? 6? 9? You've said thats unrealistic, but I seem to get along quite fine...

Remember our summer? Captured in loving and tender moments, going out to eat, carnivals, seeing friends, time spent with family, staying up till 4am and being so in love. We never use to fight. Why does it seem like we cant go a week without something that upsets us? To much time together? but time apart drives us crazy...

I wish somehow this was simple. I wish that we were that couple that everyone thinks we are. What happened to that? I suppose everyone goes through it though....






However here is what I know. Every moment spent with you is a blessing in so many ways, You are my best friend and so much more. I love you. Almost everything about you, except the things that have potential to harm you. I love that silly little laugh you have when you think something is cute, I love the way you look at me with those big green eyes. I love it when you are the one who reaches for my hand, or when you send me a text just to say, "I love you" I love it when you get really excited about something I dont understand, then you try to calmly put it into words I can understand. I love that your not afraid of who you are and the things you like. I love your laid back approach on things, and how passionate you are about others. I love the way you care about people, even though Im not so sure that you notice yourself, and this is not even the tip of the iceberg of all the things I love about you. However my favorite thing about the things I love about you? That I get to love you and you love me in return, and that I hope with all my heart that love is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment