Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 1

My Favorite Song.



Land Locked Blues - By Bight Eyes



I will admit to not really liking this video, but It was the best I could find.
I do believe this is the most lyrically beautiful songs I have ever encountered. Its absolutely wonderful.





A current picture of yourself and 10 facts about you. >





1.) I dont like this picture. It kinda says "OMG LOOK AT MY PHONE." however its the most recent I have.
2.) I'm in love. Its scary.
3.) I am excited for today. It should be an adventure.
4.) I'm excited for the future. It should be an adventure.
5.) I love StarWars.
6.) I love Christmas time.
7.) I hope to go back to one of my favorite places from my childhood today.
8.) I could really go for some Chinese food
9.) I'm listening to kids of 88
10.) If you want more interesting facts read my "Thirty Things" post.
*BONUS*
11.) I love alliteration :D

No comments:

Post a Comment