Thursday, December 30, 2010

To the "T"

My dearest and ever so lovely cup of tea,

I do believe we have reached a misunderstanding. You see I requested your help to sooth a rather scratched and soar throat. Normally it is our understanding that you overly sweetened lemon and honey flavor will glide down the walls of my mouth and into my coarse throat completely covering every crevice with your calming and caring grace. However, tonight seems to be a different story. Tonight you have a spice to you. A certain tang shall I say. Now it seems your taste is almost turbid and tainted. You offer no comfort. No loving, lemony caress for me to lap up lazily. In fact your tremendously tacky taste seems to tap dance on my tongue for much longer than I would like. In all seriousness, in order to keep me sane, I recommend next time you shamelessly great me with the un-surprising steamy, smooth, and dare I say seductive refreshment that I have grown accustomed too.

That is all thank you,
Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment